Loans in Texas arranged by B3 Cash Solutions and made by, and subject to the approval
of, an unaffiliated third party lender. Not all consumers will qualify for a loan
or for the maximum loan amount. All loans subject to approval pursuant to standard
underwriting criteria. Terms and conditions apply. Payday loans should be used for
short-term financial needs only, not as a long-term financial solution. Customers
with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling.
Loan approval is subject to standard underwriting criteria. Loan funding requires
verification of application information. Depending on ability to verify this information,
loan funding may be extended up to three days. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) varies
and is based on state, loan term, loan funding date and other underwriting considerations.
What happens if I fail to make a timely payment on my loan or credit services transaction?
Failure to make a timely payment on your loan or credit services transaction can
have several consequences, including the following:
- Financial Implications - You may be assessed a late fee if you fail to make
your payment by a specified period following its due date and you may be assessed
with a returned item charge if any check or electronic payment we submit on your
behalf is returned unpaid (late fee and returned item fees vary by state – see your
transaction agreements for additional details).
- Collection Activity – We may attempt to collect any delinquent amount through
our standard collection practices, which include contacting you by phone, mail,
SMS or email. We may also exercise any of our rights under our loan or credit services
agreements with you. If we are unable to collect any delinquent amount you may have
with us through such actions, we may also sell our debt to a third party debt buyer
or engage a collection agency, who may also institute collection activity with you.
- Impact on Your Credit Score – B3 Cash Solutions does use alternative credit
reporting agencies such as Microbilt. Failure to make timely payment on your loan
may reduce your score with such agencies, and prevent you from receiving credit
or other services from a provider that uses such agencies.
- Renewal of your Loan – We do not automatically renew any of our loans or
credit services transactions. Where refinances or renewals are available (varies
by state), you may obtain a refinance or renewal of your loan or credit services
transaction by logging in to your account prior to your due date and applying for
a renewal or refinance. In connection with any renewal or refinance, you will be
required to e-sign new transaction agreements for such renewed or refinanced transaction
and our standard rates for loans or credit services transactions will be assessed
on such renewal or refinance (varies by state – see posted fee schedules).
- If You Need A Loan Today Bad Credit Funds Is Here To Help Now. Our Simple Loan Options For Personal, Auto Or Business Gives You A Quick Application To Make It Easy To Apply. Our bad credit loans Gives All Credit Types Options For Loans Now. Visit Us Now At https://www.badcreditfunds.com To Get Started And Get The Money You Need Now.
- A low credit score can prevent you from getting a personal loan from most banks and credit unions. However, if you need help paying bills asap you can still get approved for a short term personal loan online.